2. She didn't quit and they didn't test babies then. She snorted an Oxy when 1/2 Pint was less than 1 hour old. As soon as she got cleaned up from the birth, and the doctors and nurse's left the room. We didn't know that too. Found out a bit later. That's when I took 1/2 Pint.
3. Throwing my checkbook at her and telling her to take it all, she had EVERYTHING else we had, the day she asked me to take all of her Christmas presents back and give her the money so she could buy presents for the kids. (I didn't). She said she had $400 but had lost it. Turns out she had $400 worth of Oxycontin's in her lap in the car, but was so stoned, when she got out, they dropped in the street and she was out at 3 am looking for them. She didn't find them and owed someone money because they were fronted to her.
4. Me gardening in the front yard at 2 a.m. by flashlight. The Chief of Police stopping by to see what I was doing.....and understanding!
5. The entire SWAT team in the street in front of our house, but only the Sheriff and Chief Deputy, one at the front door and one at the back, to arrest my son in law for dealing. Out of respect for us, we all knew each other well, it was polite and calm. The other 33 people they arrested that day got the full SWAT treatment, including busting down of doors, one girl they took down at her little brother's baseball game, she was 3 months pregnant, they had her down in the dirt in front of everyone, with a submachine gun pointed at her head.
6. Spending $50,000 to bail my idiot son in law out of jail because my daughter (very high risk pregnancy) was due in less than a week and was hysterical and wouldn't eat, sleep or do anything. (Later to find out she could still shoot up....)
7. Having people in my house that she told us were friends. Later to find out they were some of the biggest and most wanted drug dealers in our area.
8. Missing spoons and blaming it on my 8 year old who liked to dig in the garden.
9. Missing money and thinking it was because I was getting older and forgetful. I had always known to within a dollar or so what was in my wallet. All of a sudden, I would think I had a couple hundred, only to find I had $20.
10. Then coming home from Walmart with all this BIG stuff. Wondering how they bought it. Showing up with brand new things that they had bought from a 'friend'. Turns out the scam was they would steal it, then return it to walmart, get a store credit on a walmart gift card, then sell the gift card at 50 cents on the dollar. Glad I never bought any. I knew something wasn't right.
11. All the screens cut. (so dealer could slip dope through window when she was locked in her room.)
Bad memories. Think this blog is ended.